August 25 – 27, 2022
More Gate-n-Go Details
Thurs- Sat: 7AM- 6PM
Daily Thurs- Sat: *$20
Spectator Event Pass: *$35
Kids 12 & Under FREE
*Online tickets discounted.
1000 Bryn Mawr Rd
Carlisle, PA, 17013
NCCC Concours Judged Showfield- The Largest 7 Sanctions Event in the US
Compete against the Best Corvettes in the World and Win Cash Prizes
NCCC Concours Judged Showfield Awards:
Best of Show – $500
Best of Concours Prepared – $100
Best Modified – $100
Best Street Prepared – $100
Best Wash & Show – $100
Best Custom/Race Prepared – $100
For more info on the entire 3 day show, click here
For those participating in the NCCC show at the Corvettes at Carlisle weekend, please read the following:
(1) After your Corvette has been teched by our experienced crew and after you get parked, please report to the registration tent located at the entrance to the NCCC show field. All drivers and navigators will need to report here. Everyone MUST sign the NCCC waiver regardless if you are an NCCC member or not.
(2) Please make sure that you place your passenger on the registration form (the NCCC show registration form) when you fill it out. If the passenger/navigator is not listed on our paperwork, they will NOT receive the sanction points if they are an NCCC member. The YCCC governor is not responsible for missing NCCC members on the results.
(3) Please note, that the NCCC registration is different from the Corvettes at Carlisle registration form. This form must be completed to participate in the NCCC show.
(4) During the judging, please be sure to be at your Vette so we properly judge it. We will need to see the interior and engine with some of the judging categories. Please be patient and cooperative during the judging process. It takes time to judge a car fairly and honestly.
(5) The day of the show (Sat Aug 27), all cars WILL remain on the NCCC show field until all judging is completed. NO EXCEPTIONS!! This is not only for safety reasons but your car may be needed for a tie-breaker! The awards will also be given out immediately following the show once the tabulations are complete and all ties are broken. This policy will be strictly adhered to.
Once all judging has been terminated, then everyone will be dismissed by a member of the judging team if you wish to leave. Anyone violating this policy may be subject to disqualification.
No refunds will be given for any disqualifications or “no shows”.
(6) Please be patient and cooperative after the initial judging is complete. It takes time to tally the scores and complete the tie-breaking process.
(7) Have fun and enjoy the company of your fellow Corvette owners!!! Good luck to all!!
Awards: Immediately following the show